Why use your home tub, make life easy and use The Tub here at District Vet. You clean and scrub your pup, we’ll clean up the mess! We provide all you need. We have a walk-in Tub area – no lifting needed – and an elevated tub for easy use. There is also a grooming table available. The Tub is on a first come, first-served basis, but if you call the office, we can let you know if there is a wait and put you in the queue! You may also make a reservation (highly recommended on Saturdays) by filling out an appointment request or calling us a day or two in advance.
Add your pup’s photo in The Tub on the left.
- All regular grooming supplies are provided: shampoos, conditioner, aprons (for you!) and towels
- Easy walk-up tub, relax and scrub away
- Advice provided by our staff, if needed
- Bathe any size pup – from Yorkie to Great Dane
- Nail trims by our staff available for a nominal cost
- All pups must be up to date on vaccinations – if he or she needs non-core vaccines, such as canine influenza or bordetella (aka kennel cough), we can provide them before you use The Tub.